Children aged 5 up 11 years and children between 12 and 16 years old may travel on their own under our supervision.
We offer ‘Unaccompanied Minors’ service.
Parents' or guardian's responsibilities:
Make the flight reservations;
Advise the following information:
- Escort on departure
- Escort on arrival
- Passport Data
- Arrange for the necessary travel documents - ticket,passport,parents' or guardian's notary approved permission ( consent ) for air company;
- Arrange for an authorized adult on departure to stay at the airport until the flight is airborne;
- Arrange for an authorized adult upon arrival to be at the airport at the actual time of arrival;
- Sign the 'handling advice' form;
- Pay all costs involved in return transportation (meals, accommodation, ground transport, return fare, etc.) in case the authorized adult fails to meet the UM upon arrival.
- The UM becomes the airline's full responsibility from the moment he/she is handed over by the parents, guardian or authorized adult upon departure, or by the delivering carrier at the transfer station.
- Until UMNR is handed to the parents, guardian or authorized adult upon arrival, or over to the receiving carrier at the transfer station.
Booking and charges
UMs aged 5 up 11 years: Any available class, adult fare ( child or youth fare is not applicable). No additional charges for UM service.
UMs aged 12 up 16 years: Any available class, adult fare ( youth fare is not applicable).
UM fee for all Georgian Airways flights 30EUR per flight.